SPECIFICATION Model : 800 series / 900 series / 820 series Accuracy : ± 1% / ± 2% / ± 0.2-0.5% Flow Rate : 19-76 LPM / 23-151 LPM / 8-76 LPM Master Totalizer : 999.999L / 9.999.999L / 10.000.000 Construction : alumunium / alumunium / polypropylene Size : 1" / 1.5" / 1"
A premium meter design for rugged applications where performance is paramount and reliability is essential. The 900 mechanical meter uses proven technology that has been the industry standard for decades. Look for the red pump and meter ensuring quality, dependability, reliability, and be confident that Fill-Rite will help keep your business moving. Designed for gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, E15 and kerosene. 1.5" inlet/outlet. UL/cUL.
- Trusted by end users for more than 40 years, field tested and recognized for reliability in harsh environments
- Rugged cast aluminum construction; lightweight, durable material offers corrosion resistance and protection from degradation in extreme heat and frigid temperatures
- Nutating disc technology; proven design engineered for heavy daily use and extensive wear and tear
- Fluid adaptability; ideal for gasoline, diesel, B20, E15, kerosene, and mineral spirits of nearly any viscosity
- Installation versatility; can be installed horizontally or vertically, providing added installation flexibility
- Easy-to-read display; oversized, 4-wheel display provides excellent visibility from long distances at various heights